Thursday, June 30, 2011

Future News: Messi vows that even his ghost will play for Barca

Future News: Messi vows that even his ghost will play for Barca
Following Lionel Messi's recent statement that he will only leave Barcelona to retire in Argentina, the Ballon d'Or winner has taken his devotion to the club a step further by announcing that even his ghost will only play for Barcelona.
At a press conference at Argentina's Copa America training base, Messi tried to dispel any uncertainty about where he will play in the afterlife.
"When I eventually pass on, I will only play ghost football at Barcelona. I am happy there. No amount of spirit money will tempt me," he told reporters.
In recent weeks, there have been reports that Real Madrid would make a big money move for their rival's top scorer on the other side. Messi was clear that such a bid would not sway him.
"Real can offer whatever they want, but I will not go. My ghost will play for Barcelona forever. Maybe it will fly around in the clouds for fun sometimes, but it will never scare people and it will never play for another club."

No comments:

Post a Comment