Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vintage photos in a new light.


01Wedding
Dearphotograph.com is creating an online buzz by juxtaposing old photographs with the present moment. The caption for this image reads: Dear Photograph, this was the best day. 650 days and counting...

02Basketball
Dear Photograph, I drained 3's all day! 
03Beach 
Dear Photograph, Grandma loved this beach. 

04Tux 
Dear Photograph, I look good in a tux.
05Chinatown 
Dear Photograph, Chinatown used to be livelier.

06Bike 
Dear Photograph, me and my first bike. The bike I have now goes a little bit faster.
07Toddler 
Dear Photograph, Dad never took a picture of me, ever. Then I noticed his reflection in the glass. Happy Father's Day, Dad.

08Cake 
Dear Photograph, I wish I had as much swag then, as I do now.

Posting Source: http://beta.news.yahoo.com/photos/dear-photograph-1308768825-slideshow/       

No comments:

Post a Comment