Monday, August 29, 2011

Beyoncé flaunts her baby bump !




Beyonce wanted the MTV VMA audience to 'feel the love that's growing inside' / WireImage

We are SO excited that Beyonce and Jay-Z are expecting their first child together!

The singer announced the news at the MTV Video Music Awards last night, telling the press on the red carpet: "I have a surprise."

She held her baby bump, which was prominent under her orange Lanvin gown.

The 29-year-old also performed on stage, changing into a glitzy purple blazer and black trousers by Dolce & Gabbana, and telling the crowd: "I want you to feel the love that's growing inside of me."

She met the standing ovation after her performance of 'Love On Top' by ripping open her jacket and rubbing her belly.

Jay-Z was shown proudly grinning in the audience, and his good friend Kanye West look ecstatic.

[See also: Top omg! moments from MTV VMA 2011]

[See also: MTV VMA 2011 highlights picture gallery]

[See also: MTV VMA most shocking moments]

Bey has been talking about babies for the last couple of months.

Back in June, the '1 +1' singer dropped a pregnancy hint to Piers Morgan with her comment: "I always said I was going to have a baby at 30. I'm 29 now."

She also chatted about children in the September issue of InStyle US, saying: "Now I'm a woman, and because I gave it my all, I can focus on my marriage. I can decide I want to have kids. I can be the mother I want to be and dedicate myself to my children."

We've been asking our Twitter followers if they think the baby will be a boy or girl, and if we can expect a normal name or a more unusual choice like Harper Seven and Bingham. What do you think?

Big congratulations to Beyonce and Jay-Z on their exciting news!

Beyonce proudly posed with her baby bump at the MTV VMAs / Getty


Posting source: http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/googoogaga/beyonce-pregnant-065439913.html

No comments:

Post a Comment