Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cher Lloyd's debut single leaks online

Posted Wed 15 Jun 2011 11:51 BST by Edward Bovingdon in Behind The Music
Cher Lloyd is fuming after her debut single ‘Swagger Jagger' was leaked online.

The 3 minute track was uploaded onto YouTube this morning. While it was quickly taken down from the video sharing site, the song is now all over the web.

The 17-year-old was expected to premiere the single in the coming weeks after filming the video last month.

[See also: Music's most embarrassing lyrics]

She took to Twitter to vent her frustration, firstly saying:"I've never been this upset ever!" 

Then: "I worked so hard, and people wanna ruin it for me, if you wanted to hurt me you've done a great job" (sic)

A few minutes later she pleaded, "please dont do this to me. i wish i was at home with my family, i've been through enough this year. me and my brats are stronger than this!! come onnnn! lets get em !!!!" (sic)

Cher collaborated with US rapper Busta Rhymes on the new album, which she described as an "anthem for my generation".

The singer was a finalist in last year's series of ‘The X Factor'.

No comments:

Post a Comment