By Deborah Arthurs
Last updated on 18th October 2011
The Marchi Mobile EleMMent Palazzo is the world's most expensive motorhome, up for sale with a price tag of £1.9m
The spacious leather-trimmed interior is finished to the highest specifications
Austrian company Marchi Mobile is behind the 40ft long palace on wheels, called the eleMMent palazzo, which comes complete with a pop-up roof terrace measuring 215 sq ft, underfloor heating and a bar.
The space-age vehicle has a huge master bedroom with 40-inch TV, an en suite bathroom, rainfall shower, separate toilet, lounge and driver's cab complete with bunk bed.
The EleMMent can be fitted with mobile internet, a working fireplace, streaming video surveillance and satellite TV, and boasts a glow-in-the-dark finish to improve night safety.
But the most impressive touch is the machine's 'sky lounge' which opens at the touch of a button and features underfloor heating and a bar.
Marchi Mobile says the 510bhp engine will give the 20 tonne eleMMent palazzo a top speed of 93mph while being capable of a relatively high 13mpg, its efficiency for such a heavy vehicle partly down to its aerodynamic design.
The immaculate design of the motorhome includes a spacious lounge, master bedroom with en suite and rainfall shower and a lavish pop-up roof terrace
The firm say the high end vehicle would suit rock stars or Formula One drivers looking for a luxury tour bus
And if you think that's eye-watering enough, brace yourselves, because that's just the starting price.
A source at the company admits the sky is the limit where the luxury vehicle is concerned and, if so requested, they'd be more than happy to cover it in diamonds.
No expense has been spared on fitting out the show model, with full-size bathroom and bedroom making for a comfortable living experience
The vehicle has a pop-out living area to provide 80 per cent more space
The vehicle is the first in the world to offer glow-in-the-dark paint
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE ELEMMENT PALAZZO
- 510bhp engine giving the 20 tonne eleMMent palazzo a top speed of 93mph
- Reduced fuel consumption of up to 20 per cent thanks to trendsetting aerodynamics, thus creating economic and ecologic harmony.
- Despite its eco-friendly values (relatively speaking, taking into account the palazzo is a large vehicle), the eleMMent is truly sportive with its 510 bhp, unique carbon-fibre rear diffuser and double tube sport exhaust.
- Higher safety rating than regular heavy vehicles due to the high compound strength of the glass fiber plastic cabin and the elevated seating position.
- Pop-up bar with underfloor heating and party lighting
- Master bedroom with 40in flatscreen television and en suite with rainfall shower
- Glow-in-the-dark paint to improve night safety
- All mod cons, including video surveillance, mobile internet and a working fireplace
Posting source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050494/Worlds-expensive-motorhome-sale-1-9m.html