Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beyonce Addresses Album Leak



Yesterday (June 7), two weeks before its scheduled debut, June 28, Beyoncé's fourth studio album, "4," leaked.

Today (June 8), Beyoncé took to Facebook to address the leak.

"My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from my fans. When I record music I always think about my fans singing every note and dancing to every beat. I make music to make people happy and I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs."

Although some folks may have gotten their hands on "4," there are additional tracks that have yet to be heard. Retail sources told Billboard that Target will carry an exclusive version of "4." The contents of the exclusive package has yet to be finalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment