Friday, June 17, 2011

Justin Timberlake "Absolutely” Still Smokes Pot



"Some people are just better high.” Playboy talks to Justin Timberlake about filming 'Friends With Benefits,' dating, and his choice method of relaxation.
By Kenneth Thapoung, BettyConfidential.com
Justin Timberlake Mila Kunis
Justin Timberlake Mila Kunis
Justin Timberlake, the youngest stud of the former ’N Sync, talks dirty with Playboy about his upcoming film, Friends With Benefits, co-starring Mila Kunis. Amidst the awkwardness of faux sex with Mila and past relationships, JT discusses boy band days and his use of weed to “shut off” his mind. Why not just take a nap? Plenty of women would kill to be your bedside partner, JT!
Check out titillating tidbits from the interview:
On filming the sex scenes: “I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t completely awkward. I couldn’t tell you the number of people in the crew watching me and my bare ass, but it was a lot.”
On dating hot celebrities: “You probably gravitate toward people who understand your scenario. At the end of the day you just want someone who gets you, who can be a friend.”
On albums in the making: “I don’t have a single song ready to go. People keep asking me when a new song or album is coming out, and I don’t know what to say. Music is not my focus right now.”
On being a stoner: “The only thing pot does for me is it gets me to stop thinking. Sometimes I have a brain that needs to be turned off. Some people are just better high.”
On going to college: “It’s more like whatever it is you find out about yourself in college. I never got the experience of sitting back at that age and saying, What do I actually want to do right now?”

No comments:

Post a Comment