Thursday, September 22, 2011

'I feel very empowered': Pregnant Beyonce is positively glowing as she hits the red carpet for fragrance launch

Last updated  on 23rd September 2011

Angel baby: Beyonce launched her new fragrance, Pulse, at Macy's in New York City today She stole the show at the recent MTV Video Music Awards by revealing she is pregnant with her first child. 
And being an expectant mother is clearly suiting Beyonce who looked positively glowing as she hit the red carpet in New York today for her fragrance launch.
The 30-year-old singer floated down the carpet wearing Lanvin's floor-length, off-white silk crepe halter dress. 
Angel baby: Beyonce launched her new fragrance, Pulse, at Macy's in New York City today
The goddess-like gown was offset by a jewelled neck and a feathered hemline, with makeup kept to a minimum.
 
And there was a hint of a small baby bump underneath the feathered creation.
The singer today revealed the idea to announce her pregnancy at MTV came to her in a dream.

'You know, I dreamt it, actually,” she told Access Hollywood of her decision.
On the pulse of fashion: The 30-year-old singer stuns in Lanvin Happy girl: The Love On Top singer is practically glowing with happiness
Write caption here
Happy girl: The Love On Top singer is practically glowing with happiness


'There were so many rumours about me being pregnant every three months for the past couple of years — I thought the best way and classiest way was to just show it.'

She added, 'My husband [rapper Jay-Z] and I have been together for 10 years, so I guess people felt a part of it and it makes me feel really good.'

On the pulse of fashion: The 30-year-old singer stuns in Lanvin
Pregnancy has been a joy for the former Destiny's Child member thus far; she is reportedly nearly four months along. 
Fancy in feathers: There was a hint of a baby bump underneath Beyonce's ornate white feathered gownFancy in feathers: There was a hint of a baby bump underneath Beyonce's ornate white feathered gown
'It's been great. I feel free. I feel very empowered," the singer tells ET Canada in an interview airing tonight.

She also revealed at the perfume launch that he sense of smell had been greatly enhanced since becoming pregnant.
'I smell everything,' she said. 'If it smells bad I smell it, if it smells great - I love it.'
Also in attendance at  Beyonce's fragrance launch today was swimsuit model Jessica White, who also had some big news to share.

Mystery ring: Jessica White shows off her new engagement bling; her fiance is not known
Mystery ring: Jessica White shows off her new engagement bling; her fiance is not known
The 27-year-old Sports Illustrated model, who told Essence magazine earlier this summer that she was taking a vow of celibacy, is engaged to a mystery man.

'This guy I actually really, really, really care about. I think he’s the first man that I’ve actually ever been able to be myself around,' she said.
'I don’t really know where the relationship is going to go, but I can tell you he is my best bud and I hope that we stay tight like we are now.' 
Taken woman: The Sports Illustrated model smoulders at Beyonce's Pulse launch
Taken woman: The Sports Illustrated model smoulders at Beyonce's Pulse launch


Posting source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2040785/Beyonce-positively-glowing-pregnancy-hits-red-carpet-fragrance-launche.html

No comments:

Post a Comment