Tuesday, September 20, 2011

'If I left it for a week it would go flabby': TOWIE's Lydia Bright talks body hang-ups as she strips off with Lucy Mecklenburgh

By Georgina Littlejohn

Last updated on 20th September 2011

'I have to work hardest on my stomach': TOWIE's Lydia Bright strips off as she talks about what she likes and dislikes about her bodyThey stick to healthy and strict diets and are always seen working out or attending a tough boot camp.
But despite their regimented regime which gives them enviable figures, it would seem that not all girls from The Only Way Is Essex are happy with their bodies.
Take Lydia Bright and Lucy Mecklenburgh for example, who bravely stripped off for the cameras while discussing their body hang ups.

In a shoot and interview for heat magazine, the girls talk about what they dislike about their bodies and what they would change.
But they also spoke about the parts they do like, with Lydia saying she is happy with her derriere and Lucy reveals that she likes her boobs.
The girls were talking to the publication ahead of the first episode of the new and third series, which starts this Sunday on ITV2 at 10:15pm.

'I have to work hardest on my stomach': TOWIE's Lydia Bright strips off as she talks about what she likes and dislikes about her body


'My dad calls me Stumpy!' Lucky Mecklenburgh says she hates her short legs - but she likes her boobs
'My dad calls me Stumpy!' Lucky Mecklenburgh says she hates her short legs - but she likes her boobs


Lydia, 20, who stands at 5ft 5in and weighs between 8st 3lb and 8st 5lb, said it upsets her when people say she's too thin.
She added: 'I get quite a lot of negative press, but I really don’t think I am too thin.
Speaking about what she doesn't like about herself, she said: 'I have a permanent lump on my lip, and sometimes one eye looks smaller than the other.
Negative: Lydia says it upsets her when people say she's too skinny while Lucy wears heels to elongate her legsNegative: Lydia says it upsets her when people say she's too skinny while Lucy wears heels to elongate her legs
Negative: Lydia says it upsets her when people say she's too skinny while Lucy wears heels to elongate her legs


'I have to work hardest on my stomach. If I left it for a week, it would go flabby.'
She said she envies Billie Faiers who has 'an amazing figure'.
Lydia added: She’s up there for my perfect figure. Chloe and Sam have great stomachs.'
Peachy: Lydia said she is happy with her bottom - and boyfriend James Argent likes it too
Peachy: Lydia said she is happy with her bottom - and boyfriend James Argent likes it too
New love: But despite their passion for each other, Lucy won't let boyfriend Mario Falcone see her bottom
New love: But despite their passion for each other, Lucy won't let boyfriend Mario Falcone see her bottom


But unlike the very busty members of the cast, some of whom have had cosmetic surgery, Lydia said she is happy with her 32B bust - and her 'peachy' bottom.
She said: 'Big boobs wouldn’t suit me. I don’t even wear push-up bras.
'I’m lucky because my bum’s always been quite perky. James (Arg) says it’s peachy!'
Enviable: Lydia said her friend and cast mate Billie Faiers has the perfect figure
Enviable: Lydia said her friend and cast mate Billie Faiers has the perfect figure


Lucy, on the other hand, says she hates her bottom and won't even let her beau Mario Falcone see it.
She said she is fairly confident naked and said: 'Generally, yes. Although I don’t like my boyfriend seeing my bum. I could tone it up a bit.'
Lucy said her biggest body hang up are her legs, which, in her opinion, are too short.
Enviable: Other TOWIE girls have voiced insecurities over their legs, but Chloe Sims' long slender pins ensure she has no worries on that count
Enviable: Other TOWIE girls have voiced insecurities over their legs, but Chloe Sims' long slender pins ensure she has no worries on that count
Petite: Chloe Sims showed off her slender figure as she arrived at her cousin Joey Essex's home for filming todayPetite: Chloe Sims showed off her slender figure as she arrived at her cousin Joey Essex's home for filming today
Petite: Chloe showed off her slender figure as she arrived at her cousin Joey Essex's home for filming today
The full interview with Lydia and Lucy appears in this week¿s heat magazine, on sale now
The full interview with Lydia and Lucy appears in this week's heat magazine, on sale now


The 19-year-old, who stands at 5ft 6ins and weighs just under 9st, said: 'My biggest body issue is my legs because they’re quite short. My dad calls me Stumpy! I wear heels quite a lot.
'I’d love Lydia’s long legs. We always say we should merge ourselves together - I’d get her legs and she could have my boobs.'
She also bemoaned her face and said it was too fat as she looks 'like a hamster' but said she likes her boobs as they are ' the right size for my body'.
And unlike her cast mates, she said she is against cosmetic surgery - for now.
She said: 'I’m quite against surgery. Well, I wouldn’t get anything done right now. It’s quite tempting in our situation, but I wouldn’t touch my face at this age.'
  • The full interview with Lydia and Lucy, which also features Lauren Goodger and Maria Fowler, appears in this week’s Heat magazine, on sale now

Posting source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2039428/TOWIEs-Lydia-Bright-talks-body-hang-ups-strips-Lucy-Mecklenburgh.html

No comments:

Post a Comment