Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mark Wright blasts 'disgraceful' Lauren Goodger for revealing she aborted their baby

By Sarah Bull

Last updated on 27th September 2011

Mark Wright has labelled Lauren Goodger 'disgraceful' after she revealed she had aborted his baby.
The Only Way Is Essex star took to his Twitter page today to blast Lauren for revealing the personal news in an interview with OK! magazine.
He wrote: 'After all those years. Disgraceful if u ask me. What money does 4 some people.'
Row: Mark Wright has blasted ex-girlfriend Lauren after she spoke to a magazine to reveal she terminated a pregnancy Row: Mark Wright has blasted ex-girlfriend Lauren after she spoke to a magazine to reveal she terminated a pregnancy
Row: Mark Wright has blasted ex-girlfriend Lauren after she spoke to a magazine to reveal she terminated a pregnancy
Essex royalty: Mark and Lauren recently ended their engagement after accusations flew of cheating on both sides
Essex royalty: Mark and Lauren recently ended their engagement after accusations flew of cheating on both sides
But Lauren wasn't ready to take it lying down, replying: 'Karma gets us all that's y u hav done loads interviews on me last 3weeks!!Lyin also!u r the money grabber not me Im aloud 2 stick up 4myself.' (sic)

She added: 'Hav some class I never tweeted once when bullied about me in 100 interviews I've held my dignity,cos I've stuck up for myself u don't like it!'(sic)
Mark then contended: 'That makes sense?I have proof that I haven't earned a penny from any interviews & never would unlike u. Anyway keep being bitter I wnt bite.' (sic)
Enlarge   War of words: Mark took to his Twitter page to blast Lauren for her revelation
War of words: Mark took to his Twitter page to blast Lauren for her revelation

Enlarge   Retaliation: The pair's argument started to get more and more heated during the day
Retaliation: The pair's argument started to get more and more heated during the day
Lauren revealed to OK! magazine that she had an abortion at the age of 20 after she and Mark decided they weren't ready to become parents.
She said: 'I did think I was pregnant. I'm not on the Pill and haven't been for a little while, just because of my cells, not because I was planning a baby and thank God we didn't.
'I was late once and I think it was the stress of what was going on. I've been pregnant before with his baby but I chose not to have it. I was only 20. No one knows except my close family.'
Asked why she hadn't continued with the pregnancy, Lauren told OK! magazine: 'I was still living with my mum, our relationship was so volatile and we weren't ready for a baby. I'd be left in the flat and he'd go off with other girls and we said, "Let's wait till we're more settled".
Emotional: Mark was seen in tears over the split on Sunday night's series premiere of The Only Way Is Essex
Emotional: Mark was seen in tears over the split on Sunday night's series premiere of The Only Way Is Essex

'I'm not in bits': Lauren says she is coping with the break-up remarkably well
'I'm not in bits': Lauren says she is coping with the break-up remarkably well
'It was the right thing to do. If he'd said to me, "Oh my God, I could never get rid of it, let's have it," I probably would have.'
Lauren also denied Mark's claims that her infidelity was the reason for their split.
She said: 'I did not cheat. This is Mark's excuse to make him out to be the good guy when clearly he's not. I went out with my friends and I've got them as witnesses.
'There were guys and girls on the table but I didn't kiss anyone. I swear on my family's life, I didn't sit on anyone's lap. I wouldn't cheat on Mark, and for him to turn his back on me and listen to randoms who are jealous - I think he's making it up.
'Mark is very insecure and has a guilty conscience. We were over before that night. it's easy for him to say I cheated on him. I'm convinced he cheated on me and I finished with him. He wants to look like Mr Nice Guy but he lies.'
Roomies: Lauren is now living with fellow TOWIE star Lauren Pope
Roomies: Lauren is now living with fellow TOWIE star Lauren Pope
Lauren added to OK! that Mark's constant criticism of her weight consistently got her down.
She said: 'Every day he said, "You need to lose weight, you'd get more money if you were skinny, we'd look a better couple if you were thinner". He was obsessed with it. I did bootcamp and felt good for it and that was the only time I was happy.
'I always felt uncomfortable eating chips in front of him or pouring a glass of wine. He'd say, "You don't need the wine". He would put more pressure on me and tell me to get the salad rather than the bolognese.
'He'd say, "You shouldn't be eating that - look at your hips". He'd always say, "You're beautiful and sexually I fancy you," but he'd still put me down. He'd say he wanted me to look like Lydia Bright but I don't want to be like that. I love Lydia but we're completely different shapes.'
Something caught your eye? Mark was spotted checking out a pretty blonde in Buckhurst Hill, Essex, yesterday
Something caught your eye? Mark was spotted checking out a pretty blonde in Buckhurst Hill, Essex, yesterday
Now the pair have ended their relationship, many fans of ITV2 reality show The Only Way Is Essex have been speculating they will get back together during the current series of the programme.
But Lauren, who claims Mark has been sending her abusive text messages, insists there is no chance of the couple giving things another go.
She said: 'That's it now. There's not even anything there any more. Yes, we still love each other and fancy each other but it's not enough. He didn't have any time for me, it was all about PAs, holidays, golf, the boys or money.

'I want to show girls out there that you can have a bit more strength and you don't have to put up with crap. I don't want to go down the route of arguing with him. I want some dignity and I want to hold my woman power.'
'I do love him but love is not enough. He doesn't make me happy. I'll always love him but I don't love the person he is. He's been very spiteful to me.'


Posting source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2042311/Lauren-Goodger-admits-aborted-Mark-Wrights-baby.html

No comments:

Post a Comment